Wednesday 7 January 2015

#Twisted Freebie

Freebie has never been dearer to me, may be taken for granted attitude rules me more. Till the time one final day one of the big branded outlet asked me, “If I required a bag to carry out my stuff”. I was as surprised as when someone suddenly hits you without you being aware. Catching on my expressions, the sale guy at the counter completed his sentence by saying, “It’s chargeable, if you want one”. That was enough to make me get folds on my forehead. Shopping in unchartered territory was far, as the chartered territory was enough to make me think. Which ends up in me, sharing my twisted byte to make it untwisted.

After the sweetness of my shopping, the sourness is sprinkled with just letting me know that the carry bag is chargeable. No matter how many zeroes are added to my bill the concession is far to be thought about. I & I’m sure any one of us can pay, but the question is not of paying. Makes me wonder why big brands, without getting into the name game would like the experience of a customer end in a sour note. As I’m sure it leaves everybody thinking on this new policy.

In nutshell when we as in customers are not asked while designing the bag, why are we asked to shell out extra grands for the same? Even If it has to be paid by the customer make it invisible to them & visible in your costing per garment. Which will positively make your customer loyalty more polished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment