Tuesday 9 December 2014

#Twisted Politics

Whenever I decide to make a list of words, which are not being used in the right way. Politics always tops the list. We can all decide for ourselves, once we are towards the end of this. One is we have a profession line named As “Politics” & where on the other side, we end up using it where we find mean ends fighting its way out. Reflect & Relate don’t we hear often “office politics”, “I don’t like playing politics”. We have always given a negative meaning to this word. But the mockery is the decision makers of our country are all bracketed in the same field. Often heard few politicians also quoting of not playing politics, which can be out of wavelength for many.

We in all this rush & gush of things also like to hear positive words a ‘Yes’ for a ‘No’, a ‘Good Morning’ instead of a ‘Bad Morning’. Makes me think, we often denote politics to be negative is that the reason marking politicians & this field to be grey. We have various professions, options for the youth, but still I have never heard any parent telling me I am going to make my child a politician why? Makes me only wonder….

This field requires Youth & Women both, as that is the only freshness which can change things to be more positive. Being a male dominant we miss out on the other ratio of ours as both sexes are beautifully wired differently.


Before I want to end this hoping to make a change in the thought process, I strongly feel the Profession Politics should be renamed as Public Servants & let the other meaning of Politics take its shape….

No comments:

Post a Comment