Friday 30 May 2014

Seesaw your emotions...




One professional once claimed it was disordered to feel several things at once. Apparently, normal people only feel one emotion at a time? That means if you loved someone, you would stop loving them when you're angry. 

I can't believe that's right somehow. 

You? 

Do you have emotional depth & are aware of it?

I heard someone once quoted…

I'm emotionally deep. I end up feeling a million strong emotions at the same time

I don't know what to do with them I can also go from really happy to really piss off in matters…


Emotional depth is described as a fundamental feature of emphatic ability.

People with great emotional depth supposedly do not get as confused as often about their emotions as others, especially when they have many different emotions at once. Even when they feel several emotions at once, they do not have crisis. But acknowledge their emotions and accept them.



I recognize my emotions spent years learning to do this and manage them. Previously, they would overwhelm me. My feelings concerning other people used to remain extremely confusing. Over the years I've become better at accepting my emotions which is quite advanced. I've also learnt to recognize emotions emanating from defensiveness, bias, and insecurity, quite adept at not letting them intrude into other areas.

People often say, “I am very emotional” when they burst into tears over the slightest thing or frequently have tantrums. Usually these are projected and subconscious forms of emotionality. Others may be more aware of their true feelings but feel that expressing them is not very beneficial.
 A good cry now and then might make them feel better, but they do not feel that it actually improves things.
Check what we are missing?








No comments:

Post a Comment