Friday 8 August 2014

Cha-Cha your moves...



Do you remember the game in which we need to balance a lime on the spoon still walk your perfect walk. We say a child’s first step is around 1 yr of his age. Technically I took mine in my 20's with this liner engraved in me. Physically you may never see the spoon & the lime but mentally I always do owe one.

Grew up hearing I’m too fast with things always wanted to learn the definition of balance to the core. Where Or How a person draws a line was always a mystery to me. One of my maternal uncle who was more worried about me than myself. Often advised me during my younger years to watch news check their speed of talking. Yes when I say fast I believe they could judge it in my talking too. Though makes me smile now as I’m always speechless.

Speechless does not mean I have conquered the balance act. As when we are fast it will out pour its way through some or the other channel. That reminds me more of myself. I walk fast too which I still do. But yes now with wisdom. Mentally I always envision myself as a juggler juggling with lot of balls in the air still having the perfect act. Why I’m sharing my story from a scratch as I was not always like that but a fast soul who has worked on myself to enjoy the way I’m. May be we put it as a child who took lot of time to grow up. But when I did wanted it be forever so worked from the fundamentals.

After taking you here & there, let’s head towards the crux. How does a person finally agree on his balance point? Imagine a movie when you hit the forward button looks disturbing. This how we look when we are faster than our own beat. Everybody has a different rhythm to which we tune only when we are ready to let our body be silently drawn to our inner motion. We all have an answer to the right balance no need to look here & there but deeper in yourself.

Imagine you being served with soup. How is your motion going to be towards it? Whenever I close my eyes to this scene I can only connect with a delicate upright motion. If I push it to be fast reminds me of a comical scene. When I’m talking on all this it’s not colored with gender we all will have same speed. In that moment you are relaxed enjoying your pace savoring the taste to is best. That is definition of balance I connect to.



No comments:

Post a Comment