Friday 7 March 2014

How U Weigh Yourself…?




Sprouted up in a family where religious practices & rituals was a low affair. In good conscience was cultured on God being inside & shouldering you at every step. Somehow made me believe he is in small things, which meant a world to me that time. Childhood Stories only made them feel truer. Be polite & patient, Offer help, Respect all, Never to lie ….the list was endless. In course of time felt losing my innocence somewhere they got side-lined.

Passing time made me look for strength in idols. Shifting my base camp from one to other, whichever felt comforting to the hour as per desire. Friend to a wanderer staring at the stars as if guiding me to find my destination. Making my silent prayers in heart with no voice go endlessly longer.


Today with my search light I don't know what religion I am ?
 But have confidence in being respectful, selfless, giving & helping to all I meet. Enchanted in the belief of Karma & new age practices. But what religion that makes me in ...

I stand straight looking in all directions, I have gone back to my 
childhood  beliefs. Which  were  always  unadulterated  &  true. 

Have come full circle from where I started the journey, standing wiser  than  before...

Find out “How You Weigh Yourself…?”

No comments:

Post a Comment